Tuesday, May 5, 2009

My Sister the Soldier!

Well, after mother's day, Tina will be leaving for Iraq. I am very proud of my sister for all of the things she has and will accomplished. She has always been one of the top soldiers in her unit and well exceeds the standards set for females in the military. She is giving her male counterparts a run for their money! She will be in one of the first female integrated infantry units heading to Iraq. Great, but scarey. Please be praying for her and for her family. Her husband (Jon) and 4 kids (Angel-16, Ben-9, Trenton-6, and Zoe-1) live in Oregon and will have to manage for a full year without her around. I will keep you updated on her well being and her tour. Thanks for praying.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that is a horrible picture. I really appreciate all the support we have from our dear family, friends, and just citizens. I love you guys. Don't forget to follow the blog.

    ReplyDelete