Saturday, February 21, 2009

Smiling!



Wow, 7 weeks old already! Here is a picture of Lucy smiling. She just had this ginormous smile, it is really hilarious. We dont get too many of them, because she is pretty colicy. She crys most of the day, but luckily not too much at night. She has been having a lot more good days, so maybe the colic is wearing off. The doctor said it would only last 6 to eight weeks, and it started around 3 weeks. We should be nearing the end. I know Callie will be happy. Callie was sad this week because we weren't able to go to our young mom's group at church. She just loves church and playing with the other kids. We will be able to go next month though. Plus she gets to go every Sunday and there is the group that meets at our house every other week too, so she really isn't missing much. :)

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad you found my blog!! Your kids are sooooo cute!! And your oldest daughter looks a ton like you!! I am so glad to hear you are doing so well. Are you still in Spokane? If so I will have to meet up with you next time I visit my parents. Here is my email so we can keep in better contact. jennylynn121@hotmail.com
    Jenny Lloyd(Burnham)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is a great pic you guys. It reminds me of the birth announcement for Callie. You said she cries most of the day, but that doesn't seem to be the case when Uncle Ed and Auntie Kim are around. She is just so stinking adorable!

    ReplyDelete